Testimonials for Stuart Orton-Jones International Dental Education Courses in UK, USA, India, and Canada
Stuart Orton-Jones’ dental education courses, lectures, and presentations have earned high praise from fellow dental professionals. Stuart’s courses have taken place internationally, including the following countries: USA, UK, Canada, India, France, Germany, Kuwait, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Australia, Dubai, and Oman. His teachings and presentations are considered to be some of the most comprehensive, practical, and organised, providing unparalleled benefits even to dentists abroad.
- I remember a couple years ago saying "I would never do an anterior graft" then I took my first class with you and I heard you say don't say never and just give it a chance. Today I did my 4th anterior graft on a young person with a big smile. I did it with confidence and knowledge not simply guessing. I guess long story short is, thank you for being an amazing mentor and teacher.Moemen
- ...Your dedication and passion towards your work inspired me, it made me push myself more, it gave me a goal to set myself an aim as to how systematically and properly things can be done.You are so particular about every little thing, and your insistence about those is what defines you and your success. Your energy and enthusiasm, unfazed by your age, overwhelms me.That accompanied by that amazing sense of humour – what an irresistible combination!! I just adore you too much !!I loved every bit of the course, the clarity of fundamentals and basics that it gave us which is so required and so neglected, the simple but essential tips on handling a articulator, respecting the models, the actual functioning of occlusion and practical models to actually apply the theory that we learnt. I don’t think I have ever known of any other course, which explains in such detail. ...Madhura
- Really enjoyed your "hands on course" in Vegas.also your dry English humor was refreshing.David Rhoden
- As always your course was practical,focused,easy to understand and simple to the brain.Reuben
- Joshua Muir
- I have dissected the head and neck seven times. The Stuart Orton-Jones Institute’s is the best so far making crystal clear the anatomy and procedures that I need to know and perform on a daily basis. The great advantage of this course was that egos of the presenter and faculty did not interfere with my learning. All the lectures and practical procedures dealt with exactly what I wanted to learn.Dr Steven Swallow
- Everything you ever wanted to see or do on a dissection course before performing procedures on patients.Anatomy from a dentist’s perspective. Dissecting the way dentists would do not as anatomists would doThis course will boost your surgical confidence immediatelySonia Smithson
- Dr. Stuart Orton-Jones cadaver implant surgery course is fantastic. It is directly applicable to your practice and will tremendously improve your surgical skills and confidence. The value of this course is immeasurable.Olivia C. Palmer, D.M.D., Charleston SC, USA
- The "Practical Surgery, Implantology and Applied Anatomy Dissection" course was one of the best organized and most thorough that I have ever taken. The attention to detail of the procedures such as suturing, sinus augmentation, lateral nerve repositioning, and bone expansion was excellent. The inclusion of all participants in the evening social events was a nice touch that you do not see at most courses.Dr King
- Many times 1 have walked away from a multiple day course realizing that all the useful information could have been condensed in to a few hoursThis course is exactly the oppositeEach day is filled with useful information with no wasted timeThe lecture information was extremely useful. The hands on portion with cadavers was pricelessWithout doubt this course will be one of the best investments of your time and money on a surgical continuing education that you can make.Dr Chitwood
- In March 2006 I participated in the most comprehensive anatomy and dissection course I have ever attended. The venue was the Memphis Education and Research Center. The specimens were fresh cadavers and the participants performed every bone graft and surgical procedure routinely carried out in a reconstructive Implant practice.This course was 2 days of intense work done in a complete aseptic environment where knowledge was shared and clinical experience gained.I encourage all to avail themselves of this experience.Truman D. Baxter, D.D.S.
- Thank you so much doctor. I'm really happy to meet such an amazing man like you.Though I spent not much time with you, I've learned many many many things from you. Not only regarding dentistry but also regarding LIFE and thinking out of the box...Ahmed El Fyoumie
- These are fantastic hands-on courses.
- The best organized and most thorough that I have ever taken. Everything is directly applicable. The value of this course is immeasurable.
- The Stuart Orton-Jones courses are the most practical, useful and appropriate course for all dentists.
- Yours presentations are excellent.
- You are the first true innovator in Dental Teaching that I know of and am proud to be in your contact book.
- When I was a student professors concentrated too much on didactics. If only we had someone like you to teach us what really matters.
- You are a genius, what more can I say.
- This is a fantastic hands-on dissection course using fresh cadavers in an excellent facility. A must for people doing implants.
- This is a unique course where surgical skills can be practiced and enhanced without risk and is of great benefit to novices and experts alike. It has given me the confidence to exceed and succeed in my professional career.
- The Practical Surgery, Implantology and Applied Anatomy Dissection Course is one of the best organised and most thorough that I have ever taken. Everything is directly applicable. The value of this course is immeasurable
- Working on fresh cadavers is really just like performing surgery on a live patient – it’s that realistic
- The Stuart Orton-Jones Anatomy course is the most practical, useful and appropriate course for all dentists practising or embarking on the field of surgical dentistry.